LeaseYourBody Homepage Register Search FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in  
Reply to topic advertising?!
advertising?!
daddyrobee

i just finished doing my profile and joined the site and i have a few questions? will companies contact me directly to advertise or will it be through this site? how soon before companies actually contact me? anyone have any experience on this??
Admin
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Hello Daddyrobee, let me be the first to welcome you to LeaseYourBody.com. We are a growing community of people who are out to have a little fun, meet new friends and get paid to advertise! The companies contact LeaseYourBody and let us know whom they are interested in for their advertising purposes. Leaseyourbody then will contact the participant (you) and let you know that a company is interested in you wearing their advertisement. Once you give me the ok, we set everything up and you are contracted to wear the tattoo for 30 days (1 month). As far as how soon before companies contact you, that depends. We will be adding another topic on here that you can post certain events you might be attending, so that is another way you can get more exposure. Age, sex, location, and specific events you might be attending all come into play when an advertiser picks their person. Hope this helps answer your questions and we will be updating the site often to make it easier to get noticed by companies. Again, Welcome to LeaseYourBody.com
Glowflower

is that forum already posted. I often, go to events.
Glowflower

Send me a leaseyourbodytattoo and I will sport it no charge! Just want to get the word out!

hi im trying to sign up to lease my body but i keep getting a broken link help?
advertising?!