LeaseYourBody Homepage Register Search FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in  
Reply to topic Ideas ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ideas ?
adam

anybody got some good ideas on how to attract advertisers?
Re: Ideas ?
Scottie

adam wrote:
anybody got some good ideas on how to attract advertisers?

How about advertising NOW on our bodies the web site address to promote ourselves. Everyone would see it, but we just wouldn't get paid yet. That is not until the clients come'a calling! What do you think about that?
korby

I would go into tattoo shops, or contact tattoo shops and see if they want help promoting there tattoos, and if they do, depending on where they are, and where the people on this site are put them into contact with the tattoo shop
Thats a great idea!
amyjirafita

Putting out a limited number of free temp tattoos with this websites information would be a great way to attract both clients and wearers. Leaving them at tattoo shops seems perfect.
mfunk09

Just to help the site out I will write the sites name on my forehead at my next paintball tournament and send some pictures in. Hey admin give me an address to send it to. The event is Orlando Open. They expect at least a few thousand people to be there. It starts thursday and ends sunday.
great ideas!
lindsaywhaa

I think that the temp tattoos are a great idea! It will be like when you see those billbord adds at the side of the road advertising themselves and they say " Do billords really work? Just did! call XXX" When the advertisers notice the tattoo they will realize how much people really notice them. I think leaving them in retailers would also be a great idea as well as tattoo shops.
Admin
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

mfilipiak, good idea, I just sent you an e-mail

admin
Lease Your Body Temp Tatoos
lzeifman

I would love wear a temp tatoo for the promotions. Let me know if this idea is being used
New York City
huckabyb

There are so many events going on in NYC all the time and there are so many people out and about at all hours of the day. If we got a crew of New Yorkers wearing temp. tattoos all over thier bodies carrying signs and handing out fliers and just walking in the most populated areas of New York during the busiest of hours we would be sure to gain attention in both press and potential advertisers.
Tattoo Advertisement
copdad88

[b]I am an airbrush temporary tattoo artist and can advertise at my booth.I often have companies
approach me to do parties and events and some want their logos for their companies on their guests
for their events.Once i did Captain Morgan tattoos a sponsor for an event in Miami.

have a good summer everyone
[/b]
kittabug

Have people call or e-mail their local news stations -- i know they'd air it here, if i wrote an e-mail in for them to check this site out.
elwiggy

maybe lease your body can pick promotional models for them selves and start a campaign. sometimes it takes money to make money. Go around and ask for some sponsers.
Link Exchange
Marisol

I think we need to get other websites to trade links to spread the word on the net. The more places this site is listed the more people will know about the concept.
radioprophet

This is my idea: There's a possibility that most businesses won't see the stuff we post online about the site. Businesses need to see it in real life in order to believe it. So, my idea is to make up some flyers and take them to businesses that are local to each participant.

no i was wondering the same thing
Ideas ?