LeaseYourBody Homepage Register Search FAQ Memberlist Usergroups Log in  
Reply to topic Ideas ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
I would be willing to wear a Lease Your Body tattoo
cjmorris

I would be willing to wear a tattoo promoting this site for myself to get advertisers to see how it works. Let me know please. Thanks [img]C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Lee\photolibrarian\advertisoaklyangle.JPG[/img]
lauryann

Yes, I would be willing to wear a tattoo for this site also. I've made flyers and posted them around in my town too.
lindsaywhaa

I have found that internet advertising is a great way to do it. I have spread it by word of mouth and at my school also. Public places like librarys and malls are a great place to spread the word so get at it!
lauryann

Yup.. And if you are on any model sites or anything else (like you said for internet) it's great to let all them know. And they can spread the word too. Plus places like the mall, movies, restaurants. You know. Anywhere you can!
Hello to you! Thats what Im talking about!
cjmorris

I would be willing to be the model...... ah hum lol No really, this is a great idea!

poizonaly wrote:
maybe lease your body can pick promotional models for them selves and start a campaign. sometimes it takes money to make money. Go around and ask for some sponsers.
lindsaywhaa

Well Sarah Dee is our first promotional model. She has been picked by Admin to wear the first tattoo and have pics taken! you can see her on the homepage!
How do we start getting Money
Griff47

By the way i heard of this on TV, but the ing that got my attention is you get paid to avertise for these companies. So I just want to know how do we find companies?

Comicon is coming up here in Iowa city. I could advertise lease your body to some of the panels and shops that will be there.
Re: great ideas!
MrGrinchJacob

lindsaywhaa wrote:
I think that the temp tattoos are a great idea! It will be like when you see those billbord adds at the side of the road advertising themselves and they say " Do billords really work? Just did! call XXX" When the advertisers notice the tattoo they will realize how much people really notice them. I think leaving them in retailers would also be a great idea as well as tattoo shops.

I work at a restaurant. I feel like that is a great place to advertise because we are the most popular restaurant in town!
Ideas ?